Historique Radio Musicale Québec/Quebec Music Radio Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilations musicales du FM 93,3 (1989)

Go down

Compilations musicales du  FM 93,3 (1989) Empty Compilations musicales du FM 93,3 (1989)

Post by Guylaine Thu 10 Jul - 11:16

**1989**
93: Love in an elevator-------------------------------------------------Aerosmith.
92: Nineteen forever----------------------------------------------------Joe Jackson.
91: Every rose has its thorn-------------------------------------------Poison.
90: Don’t look back-----------------------------------------------------Find Young Cannibals.
89: Tell somebody-------------------------------------------------------Sass Jordan.
88: Don’t rush me-------------------------------------------------------Taylor Dayne.
87: Satisfied---------------------------------------------------------------Richard Marx.
86: The prisoner----------------------------------------------------------Howard Jones.
85: If you don’t know me by now-------------------------------------Simply Red.
84: Another lover---------------------------------------------------------Giant.
83: Closer to fine----------------------------------------------------------Indigo Girl.
82: Two strong heart----------------------------------------------------John Farnham.
81: Cheer down-----------------------------------------------------------George Harrison.
80: When I see you smile------------------------------------------------Bad English.
79: My brave face---------------------------------------------------------Paul Mc Cartney.
78: Bring me some water-----------------------------------------------Melissa Etheridge.
77: Domino dancing----------------------------------------------------Pet Shop Boys.
76: Don’t ask me why---------------------------------------------------Eurythmics.
75: Born to be my baby-------------------------------------------------Bon Jovi.
74: Mixed emotions------------------------------------------------------Rolling Stones.
73: My heart can’t tell you no----------------------------------------Rod Stewart.
72: When the children cry---------------------------------------------White Lion.
71: I drove all night-----------------------------------------------------Cyndi Lauper.
70: Downtown------------------------------------------------------------One 2 Many.
69: Room to move--------------------------------------------------------Animotion.
68: I don’t want your love---------------------------------------------Duran Duran.
67: Walk the dinosaur--------------------------------------------------Was Not Was.
66: Like the way I do----------------------------------------------------Melissa Etheridge.
65: Heaven-----------------------------------------------------------------Warrant.
64: Everlasting love-----------------------------------------------------Howard Jones.
63: Angel of Harlem-----------------------------------------------------U2.
62: The end of the innocence-----------------------------------------Don Henley.
61: Rocket-----------------------------------------------------------------Def Leppard.
60: Room’s on fire-------------------------------------------------------Stevie Nicks.
59: Smooth criminal----------------------------------------------------Michael Jackson.
58: Keep on movin’------------------------------------------------------Soul II Soul.
57: 18 and life------------------------------------------------------------Skid Row.
56: Cry----------------------------------------------------------------------Waterfront.
55: The best----------------------------------------------------------------Tina Turner.
54: No souvenirs----------------------------------------------------------Melissa Etheridge.
53: Crasy about her------------------------------------------------------Rod Stewart.
52: Armageddon it-------------------------------------------------------Def Leppard.
51: The Doctor------------------------------------------------------------Doobie Brothers.
50: Hard sun---------------------------------------------------------------Indio.
49: If I could turn back time-------------------------------------------Cher.
48: Listen to your heart-------------------------------------------------Roxette.
47: Love song--------------------------------------------------------------The Cure.
46: Pop signer-------------------------------------------------------------John Cougar Mallencamp.
45: Miss you much-------------------------------------------------------Janet Jackson.
44: I wanna have some fun--------------------------------------------Samantha Fox.
43: Hangin’ tough-------------------------------------------------------New Kids On The Block.
42: Twist in my sobriety------------------------------------------------Tanita Tikaram.
41: Age of reason---------------------------------------------------------John Farnham.
40: Dressed for success--------------------------------------------------Roxette.
39: Good thing------------------------------------------------------------Fine Young Cannibals.
38: Cherish-----------------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
37: Handle with care-----------------------------------------------------Traveling Wilburys.
36: Cover girl---------------------------------------------------------------New Kids On The Block.
35: Orinoco flow (sail away)-------------------------------------------Enya.
34: Waiting for a star to fall--------------------------------------------Boy Meets Girl.
33: She wants to dance with me---------------------------------------Rick Astley.
32: She’s so young--------------------------------------------------------The Pursuit Of Happiness.
31: Buffalo stance--------------------------------------------------------Neneh Cherry.
30: Lost in your eyes-----------------------------------------------------Debbie Gibson.
29: On our own------------------------------------------------------------Bobby Brown.
28: Girl you know it’s true----------------------------------------------Milli Vanilli.
27: Straight up-------------------------------------------------------------Paula Abdul.
26: I won’t back down---------------------------------------------------Tom Petty.
25: I’ll be there for you--------------------------------------------------Bon Jovi.
24: This time I know it’s for real--------------------------------------Donna Summer.
23: Toy Soldiers-----------------------------------------------------------Martika.
22: Angel eyes-------------------------------------------------------------The Jeff Healey Band.
21: Teardrops--------------------------------------------------------------Womack And Womack.
20: Forever your girl-----------------------------------------------------Paula Abdul.
19: Love is-------------------------------------------------------------------Alannah Myles.
18: The living years-------------------------------------------------------Mike & The Mechanics.
17: You got it---------------------------------------------------------------Roy Orbison.
16: Two hearts-------------------------------------------------------------Phil Collins.
15: Voices of Babylon----------------------------------------------------The Outfield.
14: Cold hearted-----------------------------------------------------------Paula Abdul.
13: What I am--------------------------------------------------------------Eddy Brickell.
12: Bat dance---------------------------------------------------------------Prince.
11: Express Yourself-----------------------------------------------------Madonna.
10: Sowing the seeds of love--------------------------------------------Tears For Fears.
09: She drives me crazy--------------------------------------------------Fine Young Cannibals.
08: Eternal flame----------------------------------------------------------Bangles.
07: Girl I’m gonna miss you--------------------------------------------Milli Vanilli.
06: The look-----------------------------------------------------------------Roxette.
05: So alive------------------------------------------------------------------Love And Rockets.
04: Stop-----------------------------------------------------------------------Sam Brown.
03: Like a prayer-----------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
02: Right here waiting for you-----------------------------------------Richard Marx.
01: BLACK VELVET----------------------------------------------------ALANNAH MYLES.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Guylaine
Guylaine
Administratrice fondatrice
Administratrice  fondatrice

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://histo-radio.forumdefan.com

Back to top Go down