Historique Radio Musicale Québec/Quebec Music Radio Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilations musicales du FM 93,3 (1985)

Go down

Compilations musicales du FM 93,3 (1985) Empty Compilations musicales du FM 93,3 (1985)

Post by Guylaine Thu 10 Jul - 11:09

**1985**
93:Lover girl-------------------------------------------------------------------Teena Marie.
92: Born in the U.S.A.------------------------------------------------------Bruce Springsteen.
91: Cry--------------------------------------------------------------------------Godley & Creme.
90: Save a prayer-------------------------------------------------------------Duran Duran.
89: I’m gonna tear your playhouse down------------------------------Paul Young.
88: Some like it hot----------------------------------------------------------Power Station.
87: Head over heels----------------------------------------------------------Tears For Fears.
86: Can’t fight this feeling------------------------------------------------R.E.O. Speedwagon.
85: Angel-----------------------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
84: Thing’s can only get better-------------------------------------------Howard Jones.
83: Fresh-----------------------------------------------------------------------Kool & The Gang.
82: At the feet of the moon------------------------------------------------The Parachute Club.
81: Runnin’ up that heel--------------------------------------------------Kate Bush.
80: Cannonball--------------------------------------------------------------Supertramp.
79: Rhythm of the night---------------------------------------------------De Barge.
78: Lay your hands on me------------------------------------------------Thompson Twins.
77: All through the night-------------------------------------------------Cyndi Lauper.
76: Neutron dance----------------------------------------------------------Pointer Sisters.
75: Everything in my heart-----------------------------------------------Corey Heart.
74: Don’t lose my number------------------------------------------------Phil Collins.
73: Voices carry-------------------------------------------------------------’Til Tuesday.
72: Glory days---------------------------------------------------------------Bruce Springsteen.
71: Oh Sheila----------------------------------------------------------------Ready For The World.
70: Invisible------------------------------------------------------------------Alison Moyet.
69: Take me with U--------------------------------------------------------Prince.
68: Too late for goodbye--------------------------------------------------Julian Lennon.
67: Obsession----------------------------------------------------------------Animotion.
66: Boy in the box----------------------------------------------------------Corey Heart.
65: No mercy-----------------------------------------------------------------The Stranglers.
64: Private dancer----------------------------------------------------------Tina Turner.
63: Walking on sunshine-------------------------------------------------Katrina & The Waves.
62: Would I lie to you-----------------------------------------------------Eurythmics.
61: The heat is on----------------------------------------------------------Glen Frey.
60: Better be good to me--------------------------------------------------Tina Turner.
59: Method of modern love-----------------------------------------------Hall & Oates.
58: Broken wings-----------------------------------------------------------Mr. Mister.
57: Dancing in the street-------------------------------------------------Jagger + Bowie.
56: Raspberry beret--------------------------------------------------------Prince.
55: Smooth operator-------------------------------------------------------Sade.
54: If you love somebody set them free--------------------------------Sting.
53: Tears are not enough-------------------------------------------------Northern Lights.
52: Hang on to your love-------------------------------------------------Sade.
51: Dress you up------------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
50: We don’t need another hero----------------------------------------Tina Turner.
49: Crasy for you-----------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
48: You spin me round----------------------------------------------------Dead or Alive.
47: L’affaire Dumouthier------------------------------------------------The Box.
46: Black cars---------------------------------------------------------------Gino Vanelli.
45: All we are----------------------------------------------------------------Kim Mitchell.
44: A criminal mind-------------------------------------------------------Gowan.
43: Loverboy-----------------------------------------------------------------Billy Ocean.
42: All she wants to do is dance----------------------------------------Don Henley.
41: Wake me up before you go go--------------------------------------Wham.
40: Nineteen----------------------------------------------------------------Paul Hardcastle.
39: Sea of love--------------------------------------------------------------The Honeydrippers.
38: Diana--------------------------------------------------------------------Brian Adams.
37: Freedom----------------------------------------------------------------Wham.
36: Purple rain-------------------------------------------------------------Prince.
35: Part time lover--------------------------------------------------------Stevie Wonder.
34: You’re a strange animal--------------------------------------------Gowan.
33: Valotte-------------------------------------------------------------------Julian Lennon.
32: There must be an angel----------------------------------------------Eurythmics.
31: Summer of 69-----------------------------------------------------------Brian Adams.
30: Everytime you go away-----------------------------------------------Paul Young.
29: Power of love------------------------------------------------------------Huey Lewis & The News.
28: Smalltown boy----------------------------------------------------------Bronski Beat.
27: Material girl-------------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
26: Somebody----------------------------------------------------------------Brian Adams.
25: Just a gigolo ( I ain’t got nobody ) (1968 et 1914.)------------David Lee Roth.
24: One more night---------------------------------------------------------Phil Collins.
23: Easy lover----------------------------------------------------------------Phil Collins\Philip Bailey.
22: Sussudio------------------------------------------------------------------Phil Collins.
21: Everybody wants to rule the world--------------------------------Tears For Fears.
20: Everything she wants-------------------------------------------------Wham.
19: Heaven--------------------------------------------------------------------Brian Adams.
18: Into the groove----------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
17:Crying over you----------------------------------------------------------Platinum Blonde.
16: Cherish--------------------------------------------------------------------Kool & The Gang.
15: We are the world--------------------------------------------------------U.S.A. For Africa.
14: The wild boys------------------------------------------------------------Duran Duran.
13: Like a virgin-------------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
12: One night in Bankok--------------------------------------------------Murray Head.
11: Take on me---------------------------------------------------------------A - Ha.
10: Don’t you forget about me-------------------------------------------Simple Minds.
09: Dance on your knees (Out of touch)------------------------------Hall & Oates.
08: A view to a kill---------------------------------------------------------Duran Duran.
07: Run to you---------------------------------------------------------------Brian Adams.
06: Never surrender--------------------------------------------------------Corey Heart.
05: Shout----------------------------------------------------------------------Tears For Fears.
04: I want to know what love is------------------------------------------Foreigner.
03: Live is life----------------------------------------------------------------Opus.
02: Money for nothing-----------------------------------------------------Dire Straits.
01: CARELESS WHISPER----------------------------------------------WHAM
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Guylaine
Guylaine
Administratrice fondatrice
Administratrice  fondatrice

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://histo-radio.forumdefan.com

Back to top Go down