Historique Radio Musicale Québec/Quebec Music Radio Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilations musicales FM 93,3 (1986)

Go down

Compilations musicales FM 93,3 (1986) Empty Compilations musicales FM 93,3 (1986)

Post by Guylaine Thu 10 Jul - 11:11

**1986**
93: Dreams------------------------------------------------------------------Van Halen.
92: Harlem shuffle--------------------------------------------------------Rolling Stones.
91: A love bizarre----------------------------------------------------------Sheila E.
90: Take me home---------------------------------------------------------Phil Collins.
89: Johnny come home--------------------------------------------------Find Young Cannibals.
88: The thin red line-----------------------------------------------------Glass Tiger.
87: Sanctify yourself------------------------------------------------------Simple Minds.
86: Opportunities----------------------------------------------------------Pet Shop Boys.
85: Digging your scene---------------------------------------------------The Blow Monkies.
84: No one is to blame----------------------------------------------------Howard Jones.
83: It’s only love--------------------------------------------------------Brian Adams/ Tina Turner.
82: Your love---------------------------------------------------------------The Outfield.
81: Money’s too tight to mention-------------------------------------Simply Red.
80: All I need is a miracle----------------------------------------------Mike & The Mechanics.
79: Nothing at all--------------------------------------------------------Heart.
78: How many rivers to cross------------------------------------------Luba.
77: Your wildest dreams------------------------------------------------Moodie Blues.
76: In your eyes-----------------------------------------------------------Peter Gabriel.
75: If you leave--------------------------------------------------Orchestra Manoeuvres in the dark.
74: Ball of confusion----------------------------------------------------Love & Rockets.
73: Vienna calling-------------------------------------------------------Falco.
72: Manic monday--------------------------------------------------------The Bangles.
71: Face the face----------------------------------------------------------Pete Townshend.
70: Dream time------------------------------------------------------------Daryl Hall.
69: Election day-----------------------------------------------------------Arcadia.
68: Situation critical-----------------------------------------------------Platinum Blonde.
67: I didn’t mean to turn you on--------------------------------------Robert Palmer.
66: Throwing it all away------------------------------------------------Genesis.
65: Burning heart---------------------------------------------------------Survivor.
64: Missionnary man-----------------------------------------------------Eurythmics.
63: The captain of her heart--------------------------------------------Double.
62: The sun always shine------------------------------------------------A- Ha.
61: Kiss-----------------------------------------------------------------------Prince.
60: What you need---------------------------------------------------------INXS.
59: Life in a northern town---------------------------------------------The Dream Academy.
58: Love touch--------------------------------------------------------------Rod Stewart.
57: I’m your man----------------------------------------------------------Wham.
56: A good heart------------------------------------------------------------Feargal Sharkey.
55: Silent running---------------------------------------------------------Mike & The Mechanics.
54: Rumours----------------------------------------------------------------Timex Social Club.
53: The sweetest taboo---------------------------------------------------Sade.
52: Who’s Johnny---------------------------------------------------------De Barge.
51: Alive and kicking-----------------------------------------------------Simple Minds.
50: We built this city------------------------------------------------------Starship.
49: Greatest love of all----------------------------------------------------Whitney Houston.
48: Someday-----------------------------------------------------------------Glass Tiger.
47: Let’s go all the way---------------------------------------------------Sly Fox.
46: Higher love-------------------------------------------------------------Steve Winwood.
45: That’s what friends are for-----------------------------------------Dionne & Friends.
44: What have you done for me lately--------------------------------Janet Jackson.
43: True blue---------------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
42: I want to be a cowboy-----------------------------------------------Boys Don’t Cry.
41: Never--------------------------------------------------------------------Heart.
40: I can’t wait------------------------------------------------------------Nu Schooz.
39: Danger Zone----------------------------------------------------------Kenny Loggins.
38: On my own----------------------------------------------------Patti Labelle /Marty Mc Donald.
37: A matter of trust------------------------------------------------------Billy Joel.
36: The lady in red--------------------------------------------------------Chris De Burgh.
35: Chain reaction--------------------------------------------------------Diana Ross.
34: Conga-------------------------------------------------------------------Miami Sound Machine.
33: Nasty--------------------------------------------------------------------Janet Jackson.
32: I am by your side-----------------------------------------------------Corey Heart.
31: Something about you-----------------------------------------------Level 42.
30: True colors------------------------------------------------------------Cyndi Lauper.
29: Venus-------------------------------------------------------------------Bananarama.
28: Walk this way---------------------------------------------------------Run DMC.
27: Living in America---------------------------------------------------James Brown.
26: Human------------------------------------------------------------------Human League.
25: Addicted to love------------------------------------------------------Robert Palmer.
24: Stuck with you-------------------------------------------------------Huey Lewis & The News.
23: Say you say me-------------------------------------------------------Lionel Ritchie.
22: Tarzan Boy------------------------------------------------------------Baltimora.
21: Take my breath away-----------------------------------------------Berlin.
20: Invisible touch-------------------------------------------------------Genesis.
19: Dancing on the ceiling--------------------------------------------Lionel Ritchie.
18: Glory of love---------------------------------------------------------Peter Cetera.
17: West and girls-------------------------------------------------------Pet Shop Boys.
16: Typical male---------------------------------------------------------Tina Turner.
15: How will I know----------------------------------------------------Whitney Houston.
14: Holding back the years-------------------------------------------Simply Red.
13: When the going get tough---------------------------------------Billy Ocean.
12: Sara-------------------------------------------------------------------Starship.
11: These dreams--------------------------------------------------------Heart.
10: Everything in my heart-------------------------------------------Corey Heart.
09: Kyrie-------------------------------------------------------------------Mr. Mister.
08: When I think of you-----------------------------------------------Janet Jackson.
07: Nikita-----------------------------------------------------------------Elton John.
06: Don’t forget me when I’m gone--------------------------------Glass Tiger.
05: Live to tell-----------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
04: Sledge hammer-----------------------------------------------------Peter Gabriel.
03: Why can’t this be love--------------------------------------------Van Halen.
02: Rock me amadeus--------------------------------------------------Falco.
01: PAPA DON’T PREACH-----------------------------------------MADONNA.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Guylaine
Guylaine
Administratrice fondatrice
Administratrice  fondatrice

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://histo-radio.forumdefan.com

Back to top Go down