Historique Radio Musicale Québec/Quebec Music Radio Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilations musicale du FM 93,3 (1991)

Go down

Compilations musicale du FM 93,3 (1991) Empty Compilations musicale du FM 93,3 (1991)

Post by Guylaine Thu 10 Jul - 11:19

**1991**
93: Lies-----------------------------------------------------------------------------EMF.
92: I don’t wanna cry-----------------------------------------------------------Mariah Carey.
91: Don’t hold back your love------------------------------------------------Hall & Oates.
90: One and only man----------------------------------------------------------Steve Winwood.
89: When a heart breaks-------------------------------------------------------Rick Emmett.
88: Bitter tears-------------------------------------------------------------------INXS.
87: Still beating-----------------------------------------------------------------World On Edge.
86: Saving my heart------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
85: Love thy will be done-----------------------------------------------------Martika.
84: Calling Elvis----------------------------------------------------------------Dire Straits.
83: Love at first sight-----------------------------------------------------------Styx.
82: Chocolate cake--------------------------------------------------------------Crowded House.
81: Too many walls-------------------------------------------------------------Cathy Dennis.
80: Just the way it is------------------------------------------------------------The Rembrandts.
79: Mercy mercy me/ I want you---------------------------------------------Robert Palmer.
78: Everybody plays the fool--------------------------------------------------Aaron Neville.
77: I saw red----------------------------------------------------------------------Warrant.
76: For you-----------------------------------------------------------------------The Outfield.
75: Stranded----------------------------------------------------------------------Heart.
74: Every heartbeat-------------------------------------------------------------Amy Grant.
73: I am your baby tonight---------------------------------------------------Whitney Houston.
72: See the lights---------------------------------------------------------------Simple Minds.
71: I am here--------------------------------------------------------------------The Grapes Of Wrath.
70: Just another dream-------------------------------------------------------Cathy Dennis.
69: Shiny happy people-------------------------------------------------------R. E. M.
68: No woman no cry----------------------------------------------------------Londonbeat.
67: I wonder why---------------------------------------------------------------Curtis Stigers.
66: Love and understanding-------------------------------------------------Cher.
65: Justify my love--------------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
64: Hard to handle--------------------------------------------------------------The Black Crowes.
63: Something to talk about--------------------------------------------------Bonnie Raitt.
62: The last to know------------------------------------------------------------Céline Dion.
61: Miracle------------------------------------------------------------------------John Bon Jovi.
60: Miles away-------------------------------------------------------------------Winger.
59: The soul cages--------------------------------------------------------------Sting.
58: Love is a wonderful thing------------------------------------------------Michael Bolton.
57: My town----------------------------------------------------------------------Glass Tiger.
56: On the outside--------------------------------------------------------------Roch Voisine.
55: She talks to angels---------------------------------------------------------The Black Crowes.
54: Learning to fly--------------------------------------------------------------Tom Petty.
53: Disappear--------------------------------------------------------------------INXS.
52: Come again------------------------------------------------------------------Dawn Yankies.
51: Cream-------------------------------------------------------------------------Prince.
50: Baby baby--------------------------------------------------------------------Amy Grant.
49: Waiting for that day-------------------------------------------------------George Michael.
48: Right here right now------------------------------------------------------Jesus Jones.
47: Time, love and tenderness-----------------------------------------------Michael Bolton.
46: Tom’s diner------------------------------------------------------------------DNA/ Suzanne Vega.
45: Waiting for love------------------------------------------------------------Alias.
44: Animal heart---------------------------------------------------------------Glass Tiger.
43: Rhythm of my heart------------------------------------------------------Rod Stewart.
42: Love will never do without you---------------------------------------Janet Jackson.
41: Something got me started----------------------------------------------Simply Red.
40: I touch myself-------------------------------------------------------------Divinyls.
39: Life is a highway---------------------------------------------------------Tom Cochrane.
38: You’re in love-------------------------------------------------------------Wilson Phillips.
37: Emotions-------------------------------------------------------------------Mariah Carey.
36: I’ll be there----------------------------------------------------------------Escape Club.
35: Love of a lifetime--------------------------------------------------------Firehouse.
34: Unbelievable--------------------------------------------------------------EMF.
33: Hole hearted--------------------------------------------------------------Extreme.
32: Walking in Memphis---------------------------------------------------Marc Cohn.
31: High enough-------------------------------------------------------------Dawn Yankies.
30: Show me the way--------------------------------------------------------Styx.
29: It ain’t over ’til it’s over-----------------------------------------------Lenny Kravitz.
28: Joyride---------------------------------------------------------------------Roxette.
27: Someday-------------------------------------------------------------------Mariah Carey.
26: The Motown song-------------------------------------------------------Rod Stewart.
25: Promise of a new day---------------------------------------------------Paula Abdul.
24: Cry for help---------------------------------------------------------------Rick Astley.
23: Lily was here----------------------------------------------------------Dave Stewart/ Cindy Lauper.
22: Freedom--------------------------------------------------------------------George Michael.
21: Fading like a flower-----------------------------------------------------Roxette.
20: More than words----------------------------------------------------------Extreme.
19: Send me an angel---------------------------------------------------------Scorpions.
18: Still got the blues---------------------------------------------------------Gary Moore.
17: No son of mine------------------------------------------------------------Genesis.
16: Losing my religion-------------------------------------------------------R. E. M.
15: Rush rush------------------------------------------------------------------Paula Abdul.
14: Can’t stop this thing we started--------------------------------------Bryan Adams.
13: Impulsive-------------------------------------------------------------------Wilson Phillips.
12: Lift me up------------------------------------------------------------------Yes.
11: A better love---------------------------------------------------------------Londonbeat.
10: All this time---------------------------------------------------------------Sting.
09: Senza una Donna--------------------------------------------------------Zucchero / Paul Young.
08: Where does my heart beat now----------------------------------------Céline Dion.
07: Wicked game---------------------------------------------------------------Chris Isaak.
06: What’s a woman-----------------------------------------------------------Vaya Con Dios.
05: I’ve been thinking about you-------------------------------------------Londonbeat.
04: Crazy--------------------------------------------------------------------------Seal.
03: Silent lucidity---------------------------------------------------------------Queensryche.
02: Wind of change-------------------------------------------------------------Scorpions.
01: EVERYTHING I DO / I DO IT FOR YOU-------------------------BRIAN ADAMS.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Guylaine
Guylaine
Administratrice fondatrice
Administratrice  fondatrice

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://histo-radio.forumdefan.com

Back to top Go down