Historique Radio Musicale Québec/Quebec Music Radio Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why a forum like this (Pourquoi un tel forum?)

Go down

Why a forum like this (Pourquoi un tel forum?) Empty Why a forum like this (Pourquoi un tel forum?)

Post by Guylaine Fri 18 Apr - 15:29

I follow the radio history since 1967 and creating a forum like that appeared natural to me simply because I don't want anybody to forget the golden days of music radio Québec . And as long as Internet will be , listeners old and young will be able to hear archives of the first century of Quebec Music Radio.The logo of Quebec Music Radio Story is the ON AIR who belong to the original and best CFOM AM 1340 and it was a generous donation made by MISTER LÉOPOLD FOURNIER THE OWNER OF CFOM BACK THEN ! Very Happy

Je suis l'histoire de la radio depuis 1967 et créer un forum comme celui-ci est apparu naturel pour moi parce que je ne veux pas que personne n'oublie les années d'or de la radio musicale de Québec.Et aussi longtemps que Internet vivra ,les auditeurs vieux et jeunes seront capables d'entendre des archives du 1er siècle de la Radio Musicale de Québec. Le logo de Hitorique Radio Muxicale Québec est un cadeau très précieux offert à moi par MONSIEUR LÉOPOLD FOURNIER LE PROPORÉTAIRE DE CFOM DE L'ÉPOQUE Very Happy

Warm welcome to those who made radio history!!!
Guylaine
Guylaine
Administratrice fondatrice
Administratrice  fondatrice

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://histo-radio.forumdefan.com

Back to top Go down