Historique Radio Musicale Québec/Quebec Music Radio Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compilations musicales FM 93,3 (1990)

Go down

Compilations musicales FM 93,3 (1990) Empty Compilations musicales FM 93,3 (1990)

Post by Guylaine Thu 10 Jul - 11:18

**1990**
93: Doubleback------------------------------------------------------------ZZ Top.
92: Bad love----------------------------------------------------------------Eric Clapton.
91: The Pass----------------------------------------------------------------Rush.
90: The heart of the matter---------------------------------------------Don Henley.
89: Another day-----------------------------------------------------------Paradox.
88: Just came back-------------------------------------------------------Colin James.
87: Children of the night-----------------------------------------------Richard Marx.
86: Crime against love--------------------------------------------------Barney Bentall.
85: Love and affection--------------------------------------------------Nelson.
84: Caroline---------------------------------------------------------------Concrete Blond.
83: Baby it’s tonight-----------------------------------------------------Jude Cole.
82: Knocking on heaven’s door---------------------------------------Guns N’ Roses.
81: Seven o’clock----------------------------------------------------------The London Quireboys.
80: Angelia------------------------------------------------------------------Richard Marx.
79: How bad do you want it---------------------------------------------Don Henley?
78: Everlasting love-------------------------------------------------------U2.
77: King of wishful thinking-------------------------------------------Go West.
76: Everyday now-----------------------------------------------------------Texas.
75: Believe me sister--------------------------------------------------------Too Many Cooks.
74: Concrete and steel------------------------------------------------------ZZ Top.
73: The road to hell---------------------------------------------------------Chris Rea.
72: Don’t close your eyes---------------------------------------------------Kix.
71: Policy of truth------------------------------------------------------------Depeche Mode.
70: A girl like you------------------------------------------------------------The Smithereens.
69: I’ll see you in my dreams----------------------------------------------Giant.
68: The way that you love me----------------------------------------------Paula Abdul.
67: With every beat of my heart-------------------------------------------Taylor Dayne.
66: Rockland wonderland--------------------------------------------------Kim Mitchell.
65: Two to make it right----------------------------------------------------Seduction.
64: So close--------------------------------------------------------------------Hall & Oates.
63: Cradle of love------------------------------------------------------------Billy Idol.
62: No souvenirs-------------------------------------------------------------Melissa Etheridge.
61: No myth-------------------------------------------------------------------Michael Penn.
60: Rockland wonderland-------------------------------------------------Kim Mitchell.
59: Club at the end of the street-----------------------------------------Elton John.
58: All the lovers in the world-------------------------------------------Gowan.
57: The emperor’s new clothes-------------------------------------------Sinead O’Connor.
56: Keep it together---------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
55: Knocked out-------------------------------------------------------------Paula Abdul.
54: When the night comes------------------------------------------------Joe Cocker.
53: Almost hear your sigh------------------------------------------------Rolling Stones.
52: Peace in our time------------------------------------------------------Eddie Money.
51: Blue sky mine-----------------------------------------------------------Midnight Oil.
50: Miracle--------------------------------------------------------------------Jon Bon Jovi.
49: What it takes-------------------------------------------------------------Aerosmith.
48: Unskinny bop------------------------------------------------------------Poison.
47: Janie’s got a gun--------------------------------------------------------Aerosmith.
46: Getting away with it----------------------------------------------------Electronic.
45: Dangerous-----------------------------------------------------------------Roxette.
44: We didn’t start the fire-------------------------------------------------Billy Joel.
43: Black cat-------------------------------------------------------------------Janet Jackson.
42: Roam------------------------------------------------------------------------B 52’s.
41: Tonight-------------------------------------------------------------------New Kids On The Block.
40: All I wanna do is make love to you----------------------------------Heart.
39: Every little thing---------------------------------------------------------Jeff Lynne.
38: This old heart of mine--------------------------------------------------Rod Stewart.
37: Any other way------------------------------------------------------------Céline Dion.
36: Woman in chains--------------------------------------------------------Tears For Fears.
35: Love shack-----------------------------------------------------------------B 52’s.
34: Lover of mine-------------------------------------------------------------Alannah Myles
33: Can’t stop fallin’ into love--------------------------------------------Cheap Trick.
32: Hold on---------------------------------------------------------------------Wilson Phillips.
31: Just between you and me-----------------------------------------------Lou Gramm.
30: I’ll be your shelter--------------------------------------------------------Taylor Dayne.
29: Opposites attract----------------------------------------------------------Paula Abdul.
28: All around the world-----------------------------------------------------Lisa Stansfield.
27: Close to you-----------------------------------------------------------------Maxi Priest.
26: Back to life------------------------------------------------------------------Soul II Soul.
25: High enough----------------------------------------------------------------Damn Yankees.
24: Do you remember----------------------------------------------------------Phil Collins.
23: Vision of love---------------------------------------------------------------Mariah Carey.
22: Release me------------------------------------------------------------------Wilson Phillips.
21: Blaze of glory---------------------------------------------------------------Jon Bon Jovi.
20: Praying for time------------------------------------------------------------George Michael.
19: Suicide blond----------------------------------------------------------------INXS.
18: Don’t wanna fall in love-------------------------------------------------Jane Child.
17: Something happened on the way to heaven-------------------------Phil Collins.
16: Escapade---------------------------------------------------------------------Janet Jackson.
15: Sacrifice----------------------------------------------------------------------Elton John.
14: Downtown train------------------------------------------------------------Rod Stewart.
13: Free fallin’ ------------------------------------------------------------------Tom Petty.
12: Enjoy the silence-----------------------------------------------------------Depeche Mode.
11: More than words can say-------------------------------------------------Alias.
10: Blame it on the rain-------------------------------------------------------Milli Vanilli.
09: I wish it would rain down-----------------------------------------------Phil Collins.
08: It must have been love-----------------------------------------------------Roxette.
07: Joey-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Concrete Blond.
06: Something to believe in----------------------------------------------------Poison.
05: Vogue---------------------------------------------------------------------------Madonna.
04: Step by step---------------------------------------------------------New Kids On The Block.
03: U can‘t touch this-----------------------------------------------------------M. C. Hammer.
02: Nothing compares to U-----------------------------------------------------Sinead O’ Connor.
01: ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE----------------------------------------PHIL COLLINS.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Guylaine
Guylaine
Administratrice fondatrice
Administratrice  fondatrice

Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2008-04-18

http://histo-radio.forumdefan.com

Back to top Go down